Whether you are a Data Protection Officer (DPO), a consultant, or a company needing to become compliant, GDPR365 provides a comprehensive service that simplifies and manages your data protection program.
WHAT IS GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation stipulates that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes in which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Stored in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes in which they are processed
The head of any organisation will be accountable for demonstrating compliance with the GDPR.
REQUEST A DEMO
ARE YOU NEEDING TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE?
The GDPR’s principles extend to every organisation or entity that needs to have systems in place for:
- Employee awareness and training
- Processor management
- Data sharing
- Data subject access
- Security breach management
- Direct electronic marketing
- Records of processing activities
- Transferring personal data beyond EU borders
ARE YOU A DATA PROTECTION OFFICER, CONSULTANT OR SERVICE PROVIDER?
- Create a recurring revenue stream in addition to your consulting fees
- Manage multiple clients and easily switch between them
- Use a cloud-based solution to enhance your GDPR consulting service
- Receive support to assist you in making your clients compliant
GDPR365 enables you to easily get your compliance documentation in place, train your employees and manage your direct marketing, HR and IT services. GDPR365 manages and stores all contract documents with your processors and for any data sharing agreements. GDPR365 provides full workflows to manage data subject access requests and breaches in the security of your personal data.
1st Floor | 10/11 Exchange Place