GDPR365 is seeking a skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Account Executive with a proven track record of sales success, to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota. The Account Executive will be responsible for applying an understanding of GDPR365's e-commerce solution, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base, while selling our solution. We're looking for a dynamic team-player to work closely with potential clients and the GDPR365 team. This position is required to work out of our Amsterdam office.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and effectively communicate the GDPR365 value proposition.
- Identify and remove typical buying objections in prospect discussions.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and close new customers.
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly lead and sales quotas.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up and networking.
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing.
- Provide high-level demonstrations of GDPR365 products via video conference.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within the CRM.
Skills and Experience
- The right candidate must be self-motivated, proficient, and capable of grasping the numerous facets of general data protection regulation. We are looking for the following:
- A confident, clear, and dynamic communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- A Self-starter capable of staying focused in a challengingsales environment
- Strong selling, influence, and negotiation skills
- An understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Working knowledge of web technologies and digital data protection and security practices
- Skilled at negotiating business terms
- Experience working in a start-up environment or ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree, marketing or business preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience; CRM, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Proficient with a CRM to log, track and maintain customer contact records
If you meet the requirements then please apply by completing the following form.
© Copyright Compliance Technology Solutions B.V. 2018 – All rights reserved