GDPR365 is always looking for the best brightest to join our ever increasing team.
Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for a career in a data-protection-focused SaaS startup? GDPR365 is a fast-growing data-protection compliance-solutions provider in the early stages of building an Amsterdam-based marketing and sales organisation. Our team is geographically dispersed across Europe and we are building an office in the Netherlands. If you are highly driven, want to have a genuine impact, and are interested in B2B marketing, consider joining the GDPR365 team. We offer competitive compensation, growth opportunities and more for the right candidate.
GDPR365 is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) – a skilled, innovative marketer who will be responsible for managing the development of our European marketing plans to create a brand footprint in the UK and Benelux. You will be responsible for increasing the revenue of GDPR365, especially lead generation. We are looking for a dynamic team player to work closely with the sales team and creative teams. This position is required to work out of our Amsterdam office.
- Manage product position and cross-channel demand generation.
- Manage and optimise customer life cycle from prospect to loyal customer.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing lead strategy for the GDPR365 business. This includes content, event and thought-leadership initiatives.
- Work to transform empirical insights into inspiring marketing stories, creating a data-led and -driven marketing strategy.
- Develop an evolving range of marketing materials, from original white papers and blogs to pitch decks and other sales enablement materials.
- Integrate the marketing stories and objectives into the customer experience.
- Craft creative that maintains a consistent brand voice, execution and design for a growing brand.
- Collaborate with development and product teams to provide feedback and develop demos that can be used in marketing and sales instances.
- Work with internal and external creative staff to set the tone and voice of the brand.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the compliance industry.
- Collaborate with product teams, providing feedback to them.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with a variety of trade groups and associations.
Skills and experience
The right candidate must be self-motivated, proficient, and capable of grasping the numerous facets of general data-protection regulations. We are looking for the following:
- Profound attention to detail, and willingness to own projects end to end.
- An excellent collaborator, able to work with people from a variety of different backgrounds, from legal and privacy professionals to creative teams.
- A self-starter who thrives in a results-oriented working environment and is passionate about problem-solving.
- A strong understanding of advertising (marketers, media planning/selling and creative).
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple calendars and production schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch, with previous copywriting experience a plus.
- Knowledge of data protection, data security and privacy, or a passion to learn more about these areas.
- Experience in working in a start-up environment or ability to work in rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree, marketing or business preferred.
- 2+ years of sales experience; CRM, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus.
- Lead generation or digital-marketing business background.
About the company
With a UK focus and customer base, GDPR365 provides collaborative tools to help companies demonstrate their compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you meet the requirements then please apply by completing the following form.