In just a few emails you’ll have a basic understanding of the GDPR
We’ve condensed the core components of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into a week’s worth of emails that give you a basic understanding of how it will affect your organisation.
We’ll teach you about:
- What the GDPR is and what compliance means
- What the risks of non-compliance are
- What individual’s data rights are and your obligation to provide them
- What your responsibilities are in terms of data protection by design and record keeping
- Extraterritoriality, data transfers and how the GDPR applies to me
- How to structure your approaches to compliance
GDPR365 enables you to easily get your compliance documentation in place, train your employees and manage your direct marketing, HR and IT services. GDPR365 manages and stores all contract documents with your processors and data sharing agreements. GDPR365 provides full workflows to manage data subject access requests and breaches in the security of your personal data.
1st Floor | 10/11 Exchange Place